Friday, December 16, 2016

Santa Ynez Valley Horse Properties



To say that the world revolves around horses would be a little extreme. To say that the Santa Ynez Valley does, would not be so crazy. 

Yes, we love wine and the wineries are extensive and delightful, however, one of my favorite things to do in the Valley is drive around and look at all of the horse properties. It's incredible how diverse and beautiful they are. I always think I've found my favorite ranch, and then around the bend I find my new favorite ranch, again.

The best part about this hobby of "ranch hunting" is getting to see how happy and peaceful the horses are! I mean seriously! These horses are just beaming with delight, all of the time! They say happy cows live in California, I say happy horses live in Santa Ynez Valley.



Now, you might be wondering, is this seriously an entire blog post about the Happy Horses of Santa Ynez Valley, yes, it might be, and I might be pitching a new reality show to Bravo about it, but I also have a motive... we have created a new website dedicated to the wonderful world of horse properties in the Valley.  These are properties that our office currently has the market and you have to see them! They are the real deal, and if you want to, pick you favorites and call our office to schedule your tour of any of these Santa Ynez Valley Horse Properties today!


Follow the link below to be directed to our new website and give us your feedback!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment